Saturday 5 March 2011

Knights of the Round Table.









Victor & Rolf always surprised me with their geometric experiments with lcothes and materials, wich I myself was very fascinated about during doing design practise in uni. It was always about beeing clean and proportional of my clothing...maybe thats why it was called: unwearable and too futuristic for pret-a-porter, so I took fashion journalism and photography. Anyway, this time V&R played around king Arthurs knights and armours, which came out very new, like u took a Coca-Cola can and spinned it around. There is no heavy make up, even if model faces are red, they are very solid and it takes away the eye to the clothing. Very creative, and not fancy enough to call the collection wearable. I aready can see dearest Anna dello Russo wearing that metallic coat next season. Who, I want to mention, was the most stunning person during all Fashion Weeks for AW11.

No comments:

Post a Comment