Saturday 14 August 2010

We are from the USSR

I dont know from where russians got patience not to explode or at least not to move, after prolonged dergradation, or perhaps I shouldnt be so pretentiously straight about situation going on in Moscows High Society. Phrancly speaking, our guys simply got bored of life, at least from my point of understanding. And not only my generation of people. Whole line of them era by era looses taste to life faster and faster. Couple of days ago I red an article in russian Tatler by Ksenia Sobchak, where shes telling her life situation about getting to the club and vitnessing an absolute lack of party people. Everyone is working...or simply bored? And than Im beeing so finely entertained by my well known friends who are happily not studying in Moscow, and would understand what Im talking about. Every Half term coming back from school Im hearing absolutely marvelles gossip stories, from the series 'I saw u with my boyfriend, while I wasnt there'. Really, I feel absolutely fine having mostly friends in England, Canada or ,say, Italy, because by only studying in boarding school in England for 2 years I understood how different teenage societies are, even my friends, high class Londoners would never get the point of Moscow teenage talks. Yes, Russian language doesnt have any limits of the quantity of different synonims for only one english word. But maybe thats the reason of thinking before you speak. And making your talks more interesting, at least less distracting and simply stupid making no sense, as I can hear quite often happening in Moscow. And two of my friends Sofia and Anastasia were victims in those situations, where gossips were treated like end of the world catastrophy. Though it made me laugh so badly. But noting those girls r not studying in Moscow, spending most of their time of the year beeing with Interbational EU teenagers or English.
Cant judge those people who might make their lifes more exciting and fullfilled but constant showdowns, its a private choise. But Im glad Im out of this league. Guys be smart, think about your future and of what ur talking about.
p.s. I know this is quite a wide topic to talk about, by two of the last social situatin I was lucky to vitness made me spread my opinion on that topic. I know its not worked out really, but still...its just a blog ;)

Masalevich. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment